Whether you are a writer or just someone looking for a creative outlet, or a new way to experience and process your world, this new course is for you. Writing is for Everyone!
In her inimitable and remarkable way, Stephanie Domet, award-winning author and managing editor for Mindful Magazine, shares practical and useful guidance, tips, exercises, practices, and prompts to strengthen your existing writing practice, or discover a new creative outlet. With guided contemplative practices that help you pay attention in new ways to the world around you, and the world within you, Mindful Writing takes you on a journey that joins mindfulness and writing, to help you discover a new way of seeing and being in the world.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Find a new creative outlet or expand an existing writing practice
- Explore the joy of experiencing yourself and the world through writing
- Make space for being mindful
By enrolling, you’ll learn:
- How to jump into writing without hesitation
- To connect to your senses in the present moment
- Unlock creativity and harness your voice
This self-paced course includes:
- 20+ instructor-led videos
Sign up today!
Stephanie Domet is Mindful’s managing editor. A writer, editor, and sometimes-podcaster. She’s the author of two novels and a non-fiction book for middle grade readers. She is the co-founder and co-executive director of the AfterWords Literary Festival. She teaches creative writing to adults and kids at her home in Kjipuktuk/Halifax, where she usually has her nose buried in a book or a bunch of lilacs.