Many of us lead busy lives, and as a result you may feel overwhelmed by multitasking, restless nights, spinning thoughts and reactive emotions.
Explore the mindful break with Janice Marturano, Founder of the Institute for Mindful Leadership, and learn how to check in with your body and mind.
The Mindful Break gives you the space you need to reset and recenter, whether it be during daily activities or in the middle of a stressful moment. Discover how to communicate better with others, quiet your inner critic, and tap into your full potential.
When you purchase this course, you'll receive:
- 10 days of daily practices in convenient audio format
- Downloadable content to take with you on the go
- Expert instruction from Janice Marturano
- Three steps to help improve your sleep
- Two steps to help boost your feelings of gratitude
- A recorded Q&A session with Janice Marturano
The Mindful Break offers you a guide to tune in, break out of auto-pilot, and make choices that are conductive, creative, and compassionate.