Loving-Kindness Meditation with Sharon Salzberg
Loving-kindness offers us a profound sense of connection, guiding us to live our lives with greater intention and compassion.
In this brand-new course from mindful, Sharon Salzberg—one of the world's leading loving-kindness meditation teachers—offers us her distinctive approach to loving-kindness practice.
This course, filmed via Zoom from her small home in Massachusetts during the COVID-19 lockdown, offers intimate, humble, and vulnerable moments with Sharon—while simultaneously delivering a clear, rich, and transformative message about loving-kindness practice.
In this unique course, Sharon will explore:
- What happens when we shift our attention to the good within ourselves and in others
- How loving-kindness is an adventure in consciousness to help us to broaden our perspective
- The power of loving-kindness to alter our conditioning, ethics, and behavior
- The truth of how the world actually is—allowing us to develop sympathetic joy
- How to receive loving-kindness from both yourself and others
- Our interconnectedness with each other and with the world
In this brand-new video course, you will receive:
- Expert instruction from loving-kindness teacher Sharon Salzberg
- Video sessions about the 7 phases of loving-kindness practice
- Downloadable audio recordings to take with you on the go
- For a limited time: LIVE Q&A with Sharon on August 11th—this session will be included as part of the course curriculum so you can watch again and again
Join us to discover the power of loving-kindness meditation with Sharon Salzberg.
Sharon Salzberg is a meditation teacher and New York Times best-selling author. She is the co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts, and has played a crucial role in bringing Asian meditation practices to the West. Sharon has been a student of meditation since 1971, guiding retreats worldwide since 1974. She is a weekly columnist for On Being, a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and the author of many books including Real Happiness, Lovingkindness, and Real Change.