We invite you to explore this curated collection of sessions specifically designed to support resilience. This collection includes practices and sessions focused on building resilience; relieving the burden of trauma, grief, and pain; and how to integrate mindfulness-based resilience into your day-to-day life.
This collection includes:
- How specific stressors affect individuals
- Why meditation can create dysregulation for people who’ve experienced trauma (and ways to prevent this)
- A mindfulness practice for navigating difficult times
- How to recover, grow, and strengthen communities and healthcare workers
- Mindful foundations of family balance, resilience, and growth
- Guided meditations and yoga sessions
This collection includes sessions led by:
- Jenée Johnson
- Sharon Salzberg
- Pat Rockman, MD
- Kristin Neff, PhD
- David Treleaven, PhD
This content originated from the Mindfulness for Healthcare Summit in May 2021.