Guidance and tools to help you explore your beliefs, shift your mindset, and create new habits when you feel stuck.
Join Nate Klemp PhD for There’s Nothing Wrong With You, a premium Mindful course designed to help you get unstuck. This course gives you the space to explore the beliefs you hold about yourself and the world—and offers tools to help you see them from a different perspective. In this course, you’ll learn practical ways to establish new habits and create a system that will help you live your life authentically. Because it’s true: There’s nothing wrong with you.
Enroll today and receive
a FREE copy of Start Here
by Nate Klemp and Eric Langshur!
- Explore the beliefs you hold about yourself and the world
- See your beliefs from a different perspective
- Establish new habits and get unstuck
- Tools for shifting your mindset when you feel stuck
- Mindfulness habits and strategies to integrate into your daily life
- How to create a system that works for you
- 20 instructor-led videos on four main topics:
- Module 1 — The Journey Begins
- Module 2 — Awake
- Module 3 — Doing
- Module 4 — Balance
Nate Klemp, PhD, is coauthor of The 80/80 Marriage: A New Model for Happier, Stronger Relationship. He is a former philosophy professor and a founding partner at Mindful. He is also coauthor of Start Here, a New York Times bestselling guide to mindfulness in the real world. Nate received his BA and MA from Stanford University, and his PhD from Princeton University.