Get started now!
Find Calm and Nourish Resilience
30 days of mindfulness to calm anxious thoughts, strengthen emotional resilience, and cultivate compassion and connection
This 30-day, self-paced, online program features today's leading mindfulness teachers, helping you support the habits that foster ease and well-being.
In order to support your health and well-being during these difficult days, we’re offering a $35 price for lifetime access to our premium daily mindfulness course. These expert resources can help you find calm, navigate anxiety, and enhance your well-being while engaging openly with the challenges of the day.
Whether you’re in need of a reminder to take a few deep breaths or looking for guidance in your mindfulness meditation practice, Find Calm and Nourish Resilience can help you embrace the daily practice of mindfulness and tap into its many benefits along the way.
These research-backed mindfulness practices offer support as you navigate worry and anxiety, tune into your surroundings with greater awareness and compassion, and help you tap into a deep well of resilience for yourself and for those around you.
When you enroll in Find Calm and Nourish Resilience, you’ll get access to:
- 30 mindfulness practice lessons organized around 7 themes designed to help you connect with your natural awareness
- Unlimited access to hours of insightful instruction and guided practices
- Downloadable MP3 audio files of all program sessions
- Written transcripts of all practices to help support your personal practice
- Bonus 1: Ease Into Sleep with Mindfulness, a downloadable guide from the Mindful editors
- Bonus 2: RAIN practice with Tara Brach
Find Calm and Nourish Resilience offers you multiple ways to lean into the practice and nourish your inner resources. Join some of today’s leading mindfulness teachers to boost your well-being and rewire your brain for resilience and calm.
Find Calm and Nourish Resilience Includes:
- Calm Your Mind, with Zindel Segal
- Nourish Emotional Resilience, with Jessica Morey
- Train Your Brain to Break Bad Habits, with Judson Brewer
- Tune into Your Body with Mindful Movement, with Cara Bradley
- Open-Hearted Compassion, with Vinny Ferraro
- Being Conscious in Community, with Rhonda Magee
- Loving-kindness for Everyone, with Andy Gonzalez, Atman Smith, and Ali Smith
- Cultivating Attention, with with Mindful Editor-in-Chief Barry Boyce