In February 2022, Mindful hosted a free Healing Healthcare Global Mindfulness Summit where we held skillful space for healing, processing, innovating, and making new connections in support of healthcare.
We designed the event to offer something to everyone, and have now packaged all Summit content for purchase.
Along with all 34 summit sessions, you'll also get additional mindful mini-courses, meditations, and other bonus material, including CE credits—all packaged into a lifetime access course and library. The package is intended to nurture and support all those who engage in it.
Three Days, Three Themes
From the latest research on the neuroscience of mindfulness, anxiety, and habit loops, to the caregiver’s experience during the pandemic, this theme explores the causes of burnout in healthcare and offers practical tools for building capacity, individually and organizationally.
From exploring the science of self-compassion and learning to avoid empathic distress, to practical ways to foster resilience and develop impactful leadership, this theme looks at how to build and sustain cultures of caring and connection.
Eliminating Health Disparities
From mindful anti-racism work to the practice of nonviolent communication and deep listening, this theme explores how mindfulness can help heal disparities in healthcare and health outcomes and improve health access for all.
Want to learn at your own pace?
Get Lifetime Access to All Healing Healthcare Summit Sessions + Bonuses by Purchasing Today!
Sampler: Short Gratitude Practice, led by Cynda Hylton Rushton
- All main summit sessions, organized by their themes: Healing Burnout, Building Compassionate Systems and Eliminating Health Disparities
- Transcripts for each of those conversations
- Downloadable audio meditations drawn from each event day
- All 15 retreat sessions from the summit retreat track
- 22.5 CME credits available for sessions to which they apply
Bonus materials include
- One-Hour Workshop on Holding Compassionate Space for Healthcare Workers with Cynda Hylton Rushton
- Brain Science of Attention Mini-Course with Amishi Jha
- Reclaim Joy and Well-Being Mini-Course with Jenée Johnson
- Break Bad Habits Mini-Course with Judson Brewer
CME Credit Information
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Mindful
22.5 Credits available for physicians, nurses, and psychologists
- Acknowledging Burnout: Getting Started and Sustaining a Mindfulness Practice as a Busy Healthcare Worker, with Mark Bertin (56:40)
- More than Just Burnout: Framing Caregivers’ Experience in the Pandemic, with Marla Weston and Perry Gee (40:27)
- Humanity at All Levels: The Connection Between Mindfulness, Leadership and Transformational Change in Organizations, with Teri Pipe (42:27)
- Bringing Mindfulness into Daily Life, with Marc Lesser (9:28)
- Why Daily Meditation Matters, with Marc Lesser (9:22)
- Mindful Movement to Restore Your Energy, with Ghylian Bell (16:19)
- How Mindfulness Meditation Trains the Brain, with Amishi Jha (20:20)
- The Mindfulness of Breath Exercise, with Amishi Jha (14:26)
- Practicing Compassion for Yourself, with Shelly Tygielski (8:06)
- Defining and Protecting Your Boundaries, with Shelly Tygielski (9:14)
- Mindful Movement That Supports Your Body, with Ghylian Bell (17:50)
- Generating Warmth for Yourself and Others, with Barry Boyce (5:34)
- Befriending All of Your Emotions, with Barry Boyce (6:49)
- Cultivating Fierce Open Receptivity, with Frank Ostaseski (9:10)
- Becoming More Curious and Less Critical, with Frank Ostaseski (8:27)
- Mindful Movement for Standing in Your Power, with Ghylian Bell (11:41)
- Investigating Your Emotions Without Suppressing Them, with Barry Boyce (11:29)
- Practicing Mindful Communication, with Barry Boyce (10:39)
Contact: [email protected]