Try out a free session!
Take a moment to sample this session and practice: "Working with Your Body" with Dr. Chris Willard.
Discover How to Develop Greater Insight, Foster Awareness, and Build Resilience
If you are struggling with daily life, you are not alone. With mindful's new online course—hosted by psychologist and meditation teacher Chris Willard—we offer the guidance you need to help you emerge from challenge or adversity stronger and more empowered than ever.
This course is for you if you:
- Struggle with any level of difficulty or challenge in your life
- Wish to use proven science-backed methods to work with adversity
- Seek mindfulness to support your personal growth
- Want to integrate powerful practices to help support you in your daily life
By enrolling, you’ll gain knowledge about how to:
- Mindfully manage your body, brain, and relationships
- Overcome helplessness and empower yourself and your community
- Apply the neuroscience of post-traumatic growth in your life
- Use mindfulness, self-compassion, and the wisdom of recovery programs
- Encourage post-traumatic growth, insight, awareness, and resilience
This self-paced online course includes:
- 16 video lessons covering five main course topics: Introducing the Journey, The Mind/Body Connection, Mindful Psychology, The Emotional Body, and The Ongoing Journey
- Audio practices you can download to take with you on the go
- Lifetime access so you can return to these practices again and again
Watch your free sample session and sign up today!
Dr. Christopher Willard, (Psy. D.) is a clinical psychologist, author and consultant based in Massachusetts. He is the author of fifteen books, including Alphabreaths (2019), Growing Up Mindful (2016) and The Breathing Book (2020), translated into more than a dozen languages. He has been invited to more than 25 countries to speak. His thoughts on mental health have been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, mindful.org, cnn.com, and elsewhere. He teaches at Harvard Medical School.