Try this free practice!
We hope you enjoy this sample mindful movement practice from course teacher Cara Bradley.
Improving your mental state isn’t all in your head.
If you wish to build mental fitness, it's essential to include practices for the body as well. Join Cara Bradley, mindful movement instructor, for Mindful’s new online course to help you build mental fitness and mental acuity.
This course is for you if you:
- Are looking for practical ways to help calm your mind
- Wish to use science-backed methods to build mental fitness
- Seek mindfulness to support your mental health
- Want to learn powerful practices to build mental strength and clarity
By enrolling, you’ll gain knowledge about how to:
- Identify when your moods and mental states are impacted — both positively and negatively — by the state of your body, specifically our nervous system
- Regulate your nervous system, build mental fitness, and synchronize your mind and body using movement, breath, rhythm, and stillness
- Cross-train your mind and body to feel strong, calm, and clear from head to toe
This self-paced online course includes:
- 6 sections including 36 short videos including video and audio practices
- Multiple video sessions to walk you through concepts and practices
- Audio practices you can download to take with you on the go
- Lifetime access so you can return to these practices again and again
Most practices are at a gentle pace and can be self-modified to only select those that can be easily practiced in a chair. There are a few longer videos that are yoga-style practices, but the most important parts of this course are not actually the guided movement practices: it's the explanations behind why we do them and what we can use them for. The course is about how we can use breath and movement to anchor our mind in this ever-distracted world. Essentially, the magic is in the message.
Watch a free sample session and sign up today!
Meet the Teacher
Cara Bradley is a leading authority on mental fitness having led thousands through her signature strategies of how to work and play in flow. She shares her 30+ years of body-brain training with Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and premiere college sports teams. Cara’s expertise includes science-backed tools to enhance coherence and awareness through mind training and priming the nervous system and gut-brain connection. She is the author of On The Verge: Wake Up, Show Up, and Shine, founder of the award-winning Verge Yoga Center, and host of the mental fitness podcast: Daily Whispers.
- Rhythm Antidote (10:55)
- Finding Rhythm (7:49)
- AUDIO: Practice for finding the rhythm
- What is coherence (19:35)
- Coherent Breathing (7:36)
- Coherent Breath Practice (7:18)
- Cracking the code of perfectionism (6:39)
- Synchronize Movement (3:28)
- VIDEO: Exploring patterns movement practice (22:11)
- AUDIO: Synchronizing your mind and body