Discover the Transformative Power of Mindfulness
Practicing mindfulness doesn't just benefit you in the moment—it also has a long-lasting impact that expands into every area of your life, so you can feel more focused, empowered, and balanced, no matter what the day brings.
The Transformative Power of Mindfulness online course from Mindful explores the various ways in which mindfulness can benefit you, whether it be by practicing self-care, discovering community, gaining control of your emotions, or better understanding your purpose.
Sessions and teachers in this course include:
- Discover Your Purpose with Rich Fernandez
- Practice Self-Care with Shelly Tygielski
- Train the Brain with Amishi Jha
- Cultivate Presence with Mark Coleman
- Find Your Community with Rhonda Magee
- Investigate Emotions with Jessica Morey
- Unhook from Bad Habits with Judson Brewer
The course is designed for you to try a new practice each day, with the freedom to go at your own pace. It can benefit your life whether you're looking to challenge yourself to practicing mindfulness for the first time, or you simply want a resource to turn to when your regular mindfulness practice needs more support.
When you enroll in this course, you'll get:
- 28 daily videos of mindfulness instruction
- Insights and guidance from seven different mindfulness experts
- Transcripts of each guided meditation
- Audio recordings to guide you through each practice
Unlock the transformative power of daily mindfulness practice. Register today!
This course includes content from Mindful30 2018 and 2019.